Thread: ....A Couple More....

Blog Entries

....A Couple More....

I just finished these up this morning - just in time for the big games today.... GO VIKINGS!!!

Wormy Chestnut & Wenge - this is the last of the wood that John Keeton had given me when I visited him last August.....

And this one is Cherry & Mahogany.... She's found a home it Ohio!!!

Nice work Ed!

Makes me wish I smoked.

Very nice. I like the vintage feel of the wormy chestnut. It makes me want light one up. And yeah I'll agree, go Vikings. Not my team but am limited to cheering for them as Bret's the man. How can you not be a fan of the guy. Unfortunatly my Pats really looked terrible this year. The defense looked like a high school team out there...oh well, can't expect greatness every year.

Gorgeous boxes.

Sorry about the Vikings.

Ed, you did right by that chestnut!! Looks great! I like the cherry and mahogany, as well, but over time I am not sure the color changes will improve the look of that one. The cherry will become redder and darker, but the mahogany may lighten. Just not sure how they will look in 5 years. No doubt, though, that today that combination looks very nice!!

The "factory" looks like it is in full production mode!!

I'm always amazed at the speed at which you turn these things out. Here I am like a plodding old mule still working on the humidor inserts. Will finish the 4 small drawers this morning and expect to finish the large drawer by the end of this week. will let you know when i'm ready to ship.

Nicely done as expected Ed. I like the looks of the wormy and I also like that glass top on the one. Sorry about the Vikes but you can't expect to win when you turn the ball over as many times as they did. If they hadn't... they would have won handily IMO.

Regards...
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

OK, I can never see any pictures Ed posts. I am logged in, so what am I doing wrong??

Another couple from a humidor master.
    Great job Ed.
    Congrats on sending yet another one out the door..