Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IWF 2010 Atanta

I think this is totally possible. I just don't want to know what one of these costs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxbjZ...eature=related
    Hardware - Shopbot PRSstandard 48x96 with PC router.
    Software - Aspire 2.5, Partworks, Cut 3D, Photo V-Carve
    Open Source/Free - Inkscape, Open Office.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Schwartz View Post
    I think this is totally possible. I just don't want to know what one of these costs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxbjZ...eature=related
    WOW!!! Awesome!
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

I should have known you guys would set out to build the ultimate dunking machine!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    I should have known you guys would set out to build the ultimate dunking machine!
    Hey Belinda, are we going to see you at IWF?

Guy
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mathews View Post
    Hey Belinda, are we going to see you at IWF?

Guy
    Hey Guy, you most certainly are going to see me! At this point I'm planning to attend and hope to meet some fellow Creekers. Hmmmm . . . I wonder if Keith would let me work the booth as a member ambassador. . . LOL! I'm really good at reeling people in at trade shows.
    Last edited by Belinda Barfield; 01-18-2010 at 7:59 AM.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Hey Guy, you most certainly are going to see me! At this point I'm planning to attend and hope to meet some fellow Creekers. Hmmmm . . . I wonder if Keith would let me work the booth as a member ambassador. . . LOL! I'm really good reeling people in at trade shows.
    I applied for the position of Booth Babe once, but when they saw my legs they decided I wasn't even fit to clean the covention center! LOL!

no guy, no booth babe for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLpCe...eature=related

belinda i see you are in saaavannnahhh one of my favorite city's

jim in columbia

I applied for the position of Booth Babe once, but when they saw my legs they decided I wasn't even fit to clean the covention center! LOL!
    Too bad that you can't see that I'm laughing hysterically right this minute . . . Booth Babe??? I passed booth babe about 25 miles ago (and I didn't qualify as one then either)! Now I just have to get by on my charming personality.

Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post

belinda i see you are in saaavannnahhh one of my favorite city's

jim in columbia
    Glad to know you like Savannah, Jim. It's a pretty nice place to live. There's always something to do here, that's for sure!

Bella Terra

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Sure didn't need that image in my head for any length of time!
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Sure didn't need that image in my head for any length of time!
    Anytime someone wakes up in the middle of the night screaming for the next six months, people are going to blame me for instilling the image of me as a booth babe!

the image of me as a booth babe!
    Can you please stop saying it? Repeating it just makes it worse
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Can you please stop saying it? Repeating it just makes it worse
    Just like Young Frankenstien when Igor keeps saying Frau Bluca to the horses!

Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe! Booth Babe!

I warned you.....

we need some name tags with SMC on them so we can spot all the creekers
    Dave

IN GOD WE TRUST
    USN Retired

Guy please don't show up with your thong on backwards........