Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IWF 2010 Atanta

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Guy,

I think we should start a new thread, I'm not sure that I want to promote the dunk tank idea

i agree!! please don't as the thought of guy in a wet "t" shirt ain't gettin it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post
    i agree!! please don't as the thought of guy in a wet "t" shirt ain't gettin it.

You are so right Jim. It's giving me the wooley's just thinking about it!

Shudder, shake, eeeek!
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Sheesh! Okay, fine, I won't suggest the tank in the new thread, but I thought it was a jim dandy idea.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra