Thread: Cardinal or Hummingbird

Cardinal or Hummingbird

A dear friend of mine passed away and I just happen to have a nice urn on hand... her son would like a cardinal or hummingbird on it.. and you would have to know that I can't find any of my clipart disks... Does anyone have anything they can share?

You are all sooooooo appreciated!!! Happy Holidays to all.

I'm sorry about your friend. My clipart is on my other computer but I found some hummingbirds here http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/galleries...p?page=8&term= I didn't look at their terms for use though.
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

11 Humming birds and 9 cardinals all in eps - should do you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks FRANK !!!!

Merry Christmas !!!!

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Clipart, etc

You may want to check the home page of this site before you use the art. It is intended for teachers/students, not commercial use. I sure wish they would offer this for commercial use. I've thought about emailing them to see what they say.

Also, if you do download any art -- some of it is watermarked. You can barely see it but it will show up (and ruin) a lasered item.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin
    SawmillCreek.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    45W Epilog Helix
    Corel X4, Photoshop CS3
    Sherline 4400 lathe
    JET 1221 Lathe
    JET 1014 Lathe
    Craftman 36" VS lathe