Thread: 2007 Honda Oddessey

2007 Honda Oddessey

Would anyone happen to have the rear window size drawing for a 2007 Honda Oddessey. Need to do a vinyl lettering layout for a customer.

Thanks
    Mike
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

Is this an online sale? I always like to measure myself, and look for things like a rear wiper, 3rd brake light, lift handle or other problem features to avoid.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Hi Joe; thanks for the reply

No its not a online order but i was hoping to get it layed out and save myself and customer some time. But you do have a lot of good points. I use to have a cd with most cars and trucks but can't seem to find it.
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting