Thread: 3d Snowflake

3d Snowflake

Here is a snowflake I did this afternoon and the cutting pattern which is set for 3mm acrylic . Then my compressor died . More money
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog Legend EXT 60w-Corel X4
    Skype me .

There's a lot more good than evil,
    and there's a lot more joy than pain.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley
    of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil:
    for thou art with me;
    thy rod and thy staff
    they comfort me."

Thank you for the files, my kids are going to love this!!
    Machinaria M350 laser engraver
    CorelDRAW X3
    CorelDRAW 12
    PhotoGrav3

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Russell Smith View Post
    Here is a snowflake I did this afternoon and the cutting pattern which is set for 3mm acrylic . Then my compressor died . More money
    If you've been a good boy this year, maybe Santa will bring you one.. .... or maybe not!!
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Old post but maybe some one has an Idea. The snowflake Dave Smith shared. Is this a single snowflake and all 4 or 5 pieces go together to make one or is it 2 different snowflakes. Looks like one in the picture but I can't figure out how more then 2 pieces go together. Hey I have trouble with a 4 piece jigsaw puzzle LOL
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert
    I'm not sure either but it looks like there should be 4 "c" parts instead of two. A and B interlock forming an X then the C parts insert as noted. As I look at the photo there are 4 C parts.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Yikes I didn't even notice that and on top of that I cut the wrong snowflake , man what am I thinkin. Hey weres that little guy beating his head against the wall . Kevvvvvvvv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Null View Post
    Bert
    I'm not sure either but it looks like there should be 4 "c" parts instead of two. A and B interlock forming an X then the C parts insert as noted. As I look at the photo there are 4 C parts.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander