Thread: Cant Figure out how to Contact Prism Crystal

Cant Figure out how to Contact Prism Crystal

Ok this company Prism Crystal sells some nice glass products and I would like to be able to buy at wholesale, but the problem is I have no way to contact them.
    No where on there website explains how to contact them?

Any help would be greatly appretiated.

If you do a WhoIs on their web site domain name, that should give you contact info.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Prism stuff is nice, and their catalogs are too.. I would imagine they have a high minimum order for wholesale, and are only looking for distributors.. There are a number of 'distributors' selling Prism glass.. In Canada, I deal with Norkim, or Elite Awards..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

4. Sent you a PM, hope it helps.
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

Bought some ornaments from them

I had a hard time finding their number, too! I finally found it in an ad in one of the trade magazines!

I think they have a $75 minimum. They charged me $5.00 for charging less than the minimum. I buried the $5.00 in the sale of the ornaments. No problems.

Jim