Thread: Quick Queston about Corel 12.

Quick Queston about Corel 12.

Hi, thanks to all that support S.M.C. I really enjoy the wealth of ideas and knowledge shared here. I'm wanting to know if I should be able to open a Tiff. with Corel 12. I've looked at the "save as" list and nothing their. Is their a way to upload it as layers then send to Corel ?? any help would be great, or just a "no" to keep me from wasting allot of time on it . thanks Terry

I am not at home to say for sure, but it has it, it would be under "File, Import"

GDG

You should be able to open a .tiff in CD PhotoPaint as well as many other file extensions. You also will be capable of editing here as well. Opening a bitmap file in CD Draw will be a different story, with editing usually through PhotoPaint. I don't think "draw" gives you many choices to save a bitmap as it is primarily a vectoring app. HTH

Bruce

4. Tiff is a raster (bitmap) format. You can open and save in Corel Photo-Paint.
    You can Import and Export in CorelDraw.

Hey, thanks for all the help. I think the part about a tiff being like a bitmap explains the troubles I'm having.. Thanks again Terry