Thread: A kinda funny Thanksgiving story.....

A kinda funny Thanksgiving story.....

A motorcycle buddy of mine posted this on another forum. I took the motorcycle safety course with this dude and I know for a fact that he and his family would be a Hoot to do a holiday with. Below is the true proof.

Thanksgiving, my mom decided to play a trick on my sister (who's blonde). To get her out of the house, she convinced her that we needed more half and half for the coffee.

While my sister was out, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, then put it inside the turkey, packing stuffing all around it. She then put the turkey back in the oven.

When everything was ready, my sister took the turkey out of the oven and began to remove the stuffing. When she felt something, she reached in and pulled out the Cornish hen.

Pretending to be shocked, by mother exclaimed, "Patti, you've cooked a pregnant turkey!"

My sister began to cry and was inconsolable. It took us half an hour to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Blog Entries
    That is a hoot!

Well that's gotta be good for a few hours of therapy!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Bwaaaahahahahahahaa!
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Now that is just a whole bunch of awesome right there!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
    "Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker. "

Blog Entries
    It's pretty funny, but it's an old joke.......
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Lee's right, I've heard it before.

Still funny however.
    “Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity”

Gee Dennis, had I not recently become a brunette I would feel an intense need to be offended.

Pretty funny! I might have to try this out on niece at Christmas.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I love it!

Now why didn't I think of that? Awesome! Made me laugh out loud...oh Lord, there goes more staples/stiches...well worth it!

Phyllis