Thread: Craigs list

Craigs list

So I'm a big fan of CL, always searching....... So much so that it's becoming a time waster.

I think I've heard of search engines that you can set up to "troll" CL but I can't remember where.

I'd like to input the things I'm looking for, and then set the different locations to be searched.

Is there any such monster?

FireFox has several add-ons that involve Craigs list, however I haven't used any of them. I can't vouch for their usefulness.
    Mick

Crazedlist: http://www.crazedlist.org/index.cgi is pretty handy. I use it for my CL searching.

Thumbs up

Thanks guys, I'll check those out today

I have an Ipod touch and use the Craigsphone app. It is much more convenient than a computer. It Doesn't automatically search but it just moves more efficiently through the listings.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

7. You can also use iGoogle to send you alert emails when a specific search query is satisfied.

When I clicked on the crazedlist link, a small window popped up telling me to change some settings on my computer to make it work. I don't have any trouble with other websites.

Quote Originally Posted by David Freed View Post
    When I clicked on the crazedlist link, a small window popped up telling me to change some settings on my computer to make it work. I don't have any trouble with other websites.
    That was probably the referrer settings. I had to change it to get it to work with mine but it was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Berk View Post
    So I'm a big fan of CL, always searching....... So much so that it's becoming a time waster.

I think I've heard of search engines that you can set up to "troll" CL but I can't remember where.

I'd like to input the things I'm looking for, and then set the different locations to be searched.

Is there any such monster?

I would suggest you give this website a try to see if it give you what your looking for. www.craiglook.com
    Joe Hayes
    CRS

Epilog Legend EXT 75 Watt, Epilog Legend 70 Watt,
    Xenetech 16x25 Rotary, Vinyl cutters, ect.