Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial/Headstone Graphics

Memorial/Headstone Graphics

I would like to know if anyone has memorial/headstone graphics; religious, wildlife scenes, fishing, etc. I would be interested in trading graphics. Thanks, Bob

Bob,

There are tons of graphics in old posts if you search....especially fishing.

If there is something specific you need, generally if you ask someone will have it or point you in the right direction to get it.

Of course, we woud all love for you to share any good ones you have...with everyone.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Robert

Memorial book file attached.

Stephen
    Attached Files Attached Files

I really like your webpage. Looks like you do some mighty fine work. Wish I could help with the graphics, but alas I don't have any.

Keep up the good work. Looks great!
    Bob Keyes
    CI Engraving

60 Watt Chinese Laser (yeah,I like it), Corel X3, Engravograph, KM 2550, Heat Press.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Kane View Post
    Memorial book file attached.
    Hi Stephen,

Any chance of that in Corel v10 please?

Thanks.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Hi Dave

Here you go!

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Kane View Post
    Here you go!
    Thanks Stephen,

The joke was on me, I thought it was going to be a book full of memorial graphics, and not just a book for a memorial. That cracks me up.

I havta laugh at myself sometimes.
    Dave J

Dave

Try turning the pages

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Johnson29 View Post
    Thanks Stephen,

The joke was on me, I thought it was going to be a book full of memorial graphics, and not just a book for a memorial. That cracks me up.

I havta laugh at myself sometimes.
    Don't feel so stupid. I even saved it in a folder by itself anticipating several files. And, if that's not enough I DID try to turn the pages. Dummy!
    Bob Keyes
    CI Engraving

60 Watt Chinese Laser (yeah,I like it), Corel X3, Engravograph, KM 2550, Heat Press.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Keyes View Post
    I even saved it in a folder by itself anticipating several files. And, if that's not enough I DID try to turn the pages.
    It is good to know I am not alone, thanks Bob.

Back more years than I wil admit when I was a fledgling draftsman, all drawing paper had "Never assume, always ask," printed on it. Seems that lesson did not stick.
    Dave J

Hi Steve,
    Thanks. I am searching those posts but just thought I would take a short cut here. If you are looking for a particular graphic, let me know. I might beable to help.
    Bob

Stephen,
    Thanks for the book. But, I have to confess I thought it was a book full of different graphics like everyone else. I have to laugh at myself too. I even was going to try to turn the pages before I read that Bob (Keyes) already tried that too. GOT ME!
    Bob

Thanks Bob,
    Appreciate your remarks regarding my webpage anyway.
    Bob

I actually have so many of these things, I could spend all day zipping and posting. Here is one folder. PS, I am looking for images of a P3 airplane and an SH2 Helecopter.

not sure if this will work for plane ans helicopter but here is what I have