Thread: "Weekend Doin's"

Smile "Weekend Doin's"

Friday November 13, 2009

GOOD MORNING "CREEKERS"!

FRIDAY THE 13th.

Our weather has been great here in the upper mid-west this past week. Temps in the 50's and 60's with lots of sun. It's given the farmers a chance to get the rest of the corn and soy beans harvested. Not many fields left with crops on them now. Just in time for deer season which starts a week from this Saturday.

I've been under the weather with a cold for the latter part of this week and am not feeling all that great as we begin the weekend. Probably won't be any WW'ing this weekend as I don't use tools, especially power tools, when I'm sick. The brain just doesn't work as well when I'm not feeling good. I will be watching the race from Phoenix on Sunday though.

Hopefully, ya'll are feeling good. So what's on your platter for this weekend? I hope you have a great weekend and whatever you're up to please be SAFE.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Installing the kitchen is on my plate. Heading over there in a few hours once my daughter gets off to school (2 hour delay) and I make a couple work calls.

This is the weekend the women come over and use the shop to make cupboard doors.

Saturday Rob Lee is giving a presentation at a local community center on the work involved in developing new tools, I plan on going to that as well.

I think I'll stay outside, get the leaves raked up and the Christmas lights up.

It's supposed to be 12 and sunny, better not squander that great weather..........Rod.

For the first time in months....no bathroom remodel to worry about...no bedroom to paint....no furniture move for the carpet installers.....

I may get to the shop and finish the turned table I have started and the stand for my mortiser.

If enough leaves drop off my neighbor's maple tree, I may rake leaves and clean gutters.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....