Thread: Items for Art Show

Items for Art Show

Here are some Items that Im making up for the Art Show that Im going to be in .I would like some feed back on them .

Thanks for looking .
    Attached Images Attached Images

I really like them. I haven't seen any like your's with the long pedestal but I like them. I was trying to make some acorns today - my first attempt. It took longer to make one than it does to turn a bowl.

Joseph those are beauties. Those are well done. I make a lot of them and really enjoy doing them. Good sellers also.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Very nice work! I like the ones on the pedestals, I haven't seen that before.
    Chris

What! There's no coffee!!?

another vote for the pedestals.

I as well like the tall boxes i'm guessing? on the pedestal.
    well depending on the way I would travel, I'm roughly 2,340 miles to 2,529 miles away from the infamous STEVE SCHLUMPF!!!!

Joseph

I like the your bird houses. I would make the base on the pedistal larger than the bigest diameter of the roof. The small base will make them "tippy".

Can't believe I missed this ..... Really like the high rise birdhouses! Pretty cool effect and seriously do not believe I have ever seen that variation before! Should be big sellers for you! Lots of luck with your upcoming show!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

They all look nice, but the pedestal versions stand above the rest, figuratively and literally. Best of luck at the show. They should do well.

Thanks for the replys, the Idea came from my brother in law they do them at there turning club for a fund raiser .I turned some last year for christmas sold a lot . the pedestals are so they can be displayed all year and not just on a tree at christmas. The wood is from a old dead tree I found in the woods not sure what kind of tree it is .nice spalting ,black to blonde. Thanks again for looking and the in put .
    Attached Images Attached Images