Thread: Dog Art

Dog Art

I have been asked to make some wooden items for a dog lover and her dogs. The woodworker in me didn't take long to come up with what she wanted. Now she has gone and told some of her friends and they told some of their friends , you know how the story goes.

Now the laser guy in me would like to personalize them with simple vector engravings of dogs. I have searched the forum and thought I hit the motherload when Frank Corker's name came up in a dog post. But I couldn't find the post.

If anyone can help out with dog art and in particular pitbull dog art for my first dog lover I would appreciate it . She doesn't know I am going to personalize them, I am going for the WOW factor.

Thanks .... Frank
    Epilog Helix 35W, Corel Draw 12

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Frank,

Look at this pdf file contact http://www.aheadgraphics.com/guide.pdf then contact them at http://www.aheadgraphics.com to place an order.

I purchased the 3 DVD set and like it very much. Wonderful artwork and great quality and quantity.

Ron Thompson
    San Jose, CA USA
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Frank,

It was the commercial version on 3 CD's that I purchased for $220.00

Ron
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Evolis Card Printer
    CorelDraw X5

Thanks everyone. The dog lover's will be very happy.

Frank
    Epilog Helix 35W, Corel Draw 12

I'm not sure if you want to vector cut the dog or raster, but we have many vector cut designs pick from. Here is what the pit bull looks like. LaserBuzz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz