Thread: The Woodturning Workshop is back on in the Cincinnati Area

The Woodturning Workshop is back on in the Cincinnati Area

The latest episodes of the Woodturning Workshop came out in the Cincinnati area over a month ago. But after three episodes the cable station ran a some other talk show under the Woodturning title. What a bummer.
    I quess I still had the record series saved on my DVR, because the next show in the series recorded the other day. So check your local cable listing and reset your DVR's to catch the show again.

Thanks Paul, I live in Indiana but my directv comes out of Cincy.

Steve
    When all is said and done--more is usually said than done.

What channel did you find it on, please? Is this a local PBS channel? I searched the PBS listings and didn't find it on any of their local or national channels.

Our local cable company/ TV Guide....listed it as "Woodwright Shop" for about 4 months.....they finally got it corrected.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

The PBS station is KET2 channel #955 which may be different in your area. Use the remote to do a search for shows. You use the up/down/right/left enter buttons to type out the name of the show. After I have the word WOOD typed in I go back to the listings to find the shows name then select it to record. Hope you find it in your area, I like the show alot.

I haven't been able to find it in my area yet. (They put a few episodes on over a year ago before they took it off again.) In my area, the Woodwright's Shop listing actually IS WWS, at least right now. They pulled Norm again for Woodsmith Shop. If it was on Create, it should be on nationwide, but it sounds like it is only local in some areas. I'll keep looking.

Create in Massachusetts

The create that is on Cape Cod is radically different than the create in the Springfield area.

Cape Cod has Woodturning and Woodwright, and Yankee and Woodsmith

Springfield has NO Woodturning or Woodwright or Woodsmith. NYW is a repeate of what the local pbs station shows on Saturday afternoon (great time to put on a woodworking show.)

Woodsmith shows on the local pbs station just before NYW (once again, great timing guys)

Really? I was led to believe that Create was supposed to be nationwide programming, not driven by the local providers. I guess that's been proven wrong. Oh well. I've pretty well given up hope of our area putting Woodwright or Woodturning back on the air. Cooking and sewing shows are all that get air time around here. Maybe we can convince Tim Yoder to put some shows on the web site.