Thread: Is the photo gallery locked???

Is the photo gallery locked???

Mmy ex has all of my big burl holow forms, but I've made some little boxes since I've been back on what was my grizzly mini. I might get ahold of a camera today. Question, how do you put a picture right into the thread??????? I'm assuming that this place is so picture happy (and well should it be! since this is an art! that it's possible I only have maybe 7 or 8 pieces of good wood. and worse turnings, but I want to post them.... Do turning blanks count as art because I could post some good wood that might earn a commision. my dad's right, I'm a smartass. just had to explain myself, please don't take it personally.
    Last edited by Steve Schlumpf; 07-19-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: remove offensive comment

Brian,

Check out this thread on how to post photos: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=25115

The photo gallery (sticky) listed at the top of forum has been locked to prevent comments. It is only there as a quick reference of those contributors who have created their own galleries.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!