Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Claro Walnut 4 for 1

Jeff, beer is good. but people are crazy.

I don't know if you listen to country. it's by Billy Currington. I like that song.
    well depending on the way I would travel, I'm roughly 2,340 miles to 2,529 miles away from the infamous STEVE SCHLUMPF!!!!

Plenty of extra room/ Coring is a blast!

Mark, I have lots of room in the 100 year old 5 bedroom house, so no trouble finding a place to lay your head after a long day of turning! It would be a hoot to have you come out this way! I would love anyone who has an interest in turning to stop by it is fun to help and share what I have learned.

Jim, I thing buying the Mcnaughton system was the best investment I ever made, besides the 3520B! I like to have a ton of curls at my feet too but saving the best woods is a great way to get more bang for your buck!

Thanks guys and hope to meet you all and shake your hands in person! Maria you gals too!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

I bet I could find a big pile of shavings to throw a sheet over and call a bed ta lay me head
    Jeff, thanks for the open invite, I just may take ya up on it some day.

I'll bring some single malt and maybe Maria would join us in the turning and learning

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod McGehee View Post
    Jeff, beer is good. but people are crazy.

I don't know if you listen to country. it's by Billy Currington. I like that song.
    Jarrod, Country is what I have on 95% of the time in the shop! The other 5% is classic rock. Sunday mornings the country station I like has some goofy Nascar thing on and they talk to much! I really like Billy Currington!!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

We could have an SMC jamboree!

Mark, Pretty soon we will have to get a larger venue and start the annual SMC national/international turning jamboree!! Could be fun, 3 days of music, turning, food, drink and camaraderie! Any multi millionaires yoiu know that could donate to the cause? This is how big things get started!

Take care my friend,

Jeff

Did someone say "single malt"?

Shoot, I've used my mcnaughton set and lived to tell the tale, but not as successfully as you, Jeff. I'm all for a kelton jamboree!
    Maria
    A woodchick can chuck wood

Good idea Jeff, I'll start asking around abut the millionair thing

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Norman View Post
    Good idea Jeff, I'll start asking around abut the millionair thing
    Mark, I keep buying the lottery tickets, maybe tonight is the night! Then what a woodturning party we shall have!!

Jeff