Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: My sudden departure..

RE: My sudden departure..

Well guys, just wanted to drop a quick note to explain my sudden departure.

Life at home is at a very troubling time, seperated from wife, not sure if divorce is next yet or not. 16 years going down the drain fast.

I havnt turned anything in weeks, but I have received a lot of blanks and I will get them turned. Also will be sending out the blanks for the exchange this coming week as well.

Thanks for reading and I will be back..

Dennis

Sorry to hear of your trouble Dennis. May you find peace at the end of the struggle.
    Mark

You can sometimes count every orange on a tree but never all the trees in a single orange. -A.K. Ramanujan

Hang in there Dennis.....things WILL get better.
    Mike Svoma

"There is nothing sexier than a woman in camoflage"

Sorry about the hard time you're having Dennis, I hope things will get better for you soon.
    Chris

What! There's no coffee!!?

I am truly sorry to hear about the troubles. Please look to your own health both physical and mental..

Paul

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Things will get better. Watch your health.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sometimes playing the cards we are dealt can be a challenge! Take care of yourself!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Having struggled in my own marriage and made it through (well most of it- it never gets perfect with sinners involved) to the other side, I heartily recommend hanging in there with it if at all possible.

My sympathies and prayers are with you.

Been there and done that. This difficulty is only temporary. Hang in there and turn some wood.
    Richard in Wimberley

Not sure if it means anything to you or not, but my prayers are with you. Been there, done that, and it's a T shirt you really don't want... I came out blessed by what happened afterwards, but to say the least, it's something I will never forget. Hang in there... It gets better...
    Trying to follow the example of the master...

Dennis - sorry to hear of the challenges you are going through! Like others - I have been through it and it is no fun! The good news is - it does get better! Hang in there!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Took me three strike outs to get the princess!

Dennis, I have been down the road you are on 3 times and it hurt everytime. I always blamed myself for all the problems and that is never the truth. I finally sought some professional help to see what it was that was wrong with me, the doctor asked me if I thought I could fix the other party's faults and issues. I always said I wanted to try, after about 6 visits he asked me the same thing and I said that I am the only person I can fix and if my problems are not the cause of the marital strife then step back and see if the others problems get straightened out. Well they never did as you can't have a one sided relationship. I moved on and kept trying and finally ended up with my wonderful bride of 12 years and have never been happier. It takes good listening skills and comprimise for a marriage to work, and patience is helpful too. Life is to short to go each day in misery so good luck and stay strong and try to get to an even playing field to start fresh, sharing in each others passions keeps both parties happy.

Stay strong and the gand here at SMC is here for you whenever you need a voice of strength and caring.

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Hope Everything Works for the Best

Marital problems can be extremely painful, and I feel for you. Incidentally, the pain can spread to parents, children and siblings. As a father who loves his son and daughter-in-law and adores his grandchildren, I can attest to that.
    Best wishes, Hilel
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

Hope things get better for you!

Bruce
    "The great thing about Wood Turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed to have something beautiful. Nature does tha Hard work."

M.H. Woodturning, Etc.
    Peoria, Illinois 61554

I can empathize with you Dennis. BTDT sad to say but there is life on the other side. Lean on your friends and family and try to find things (like turning!) to occupy your mind and time. Next thing you know it will all be behind you.
    Good luck and we're always here for you!!
    If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions.