Thread: Lost a font - Franklin Gothic Demi Cond

Lost a font - Franklin Gothic Demi Cond

For some reason, when I tried to open a file, CorelDraw says that I am missing a font. I don't know why, as this file is many years old and I would have had the font at one time.

I am not actually sure where it came from; I think that Word actually had the Franklin Gothic Demi Condensed (Normal) font included in the distribution for some years. But when I search my Word disk I can't actually see any font folders on it. I can't find it on my Corel disks either.

Any ideas of where I can go to recover this font? I am sure I own the font, I just don't know how to get it back.

Drop this in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts - you might need to restart your Corel for it to be recognised.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks Frank, that seems to have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rumancik View Post
    I am not actually sure where it came from; I think that Word actually had the Franklin Gothic Demi Condensed (Normal) font included in the distribution for some years. But when I search my Word disk I can't actually see any font folders on it. I can't find it on my Corel disks either.
    It's listed in my Corel 8 and 12 CDs. Looks like I forgot to copy the latest CDs to the hard drive to verify if it's on them.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."