Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry

Sorry

I am truly sorry that I have not been contributing anything to this, my favorite forum. The last six months have been trying. I'm physically fine (watch me get sick tonight) but my brother-in-law has been deadly ill, with one thing happening to him after another, my kids in VA have suddenly gone from loving couple to adversarials (with me being the only connecting link to each other and the only sign of stability for my grand kids), and now my best friend's son (age 24) died suddenly last Sunday. He was born with Spinobifeda, confined to a wheelchair all of his life, and a shining light in my life. He would call me, as his pal and confidant, and tell me about the joys, sorrows and problems he had, and then, if I would have any kind of ailment, would constantly check up on my health. I miss him terribly and mourn for his parents whom I love. I'll get back to turning as soon as I can, but I won't forget that this is the forum I turn to for advice and encouragement.
    Hope you are all well,
    Hilel.
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

We'll be hear to listen and encourage!

Sorry about the tough times!

Take time to turn periodically.....it's a stress release.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Hilel - you have been missed but I figured you were busy! Sorry to hear about the loss of your close friend and also of the health problems with your BIL. Glad to hear you are there fro your grandkids during these trying times but please remember that you have to take care of you FIRST in order to be there for others! You know what I am referring to...

You have a lot of friends here... PM, email, call - you are not alone. PM sent.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

We're sorry, too.

Hilel,

May God grant you the peace, strength, and wisdom you'll need as you continue to serve your family and friends.

And, if you need a laugh, go here: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=113201 It's my satirical take on turning tutorials. It's stupid, but sometimes something mindless is what we need to take our mind off of things that are much more serious.

Hilel, good to finally hear from you again, though Im very sorry to hear about the trying times you've been going through. You and your family as well as that of your dear friends are in our hearts and minds.
    Take care friend and do try to turn when you get a chance, it will take your mind off things for a little while at least.
    If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions.

Sorry to here about all the troubled times Hilel. We are here when you need us. Stay positive and focused.

Hilel:
    God Bless you and your family and friends. I have always enjoyed your posts on this site. I will keep you in my prayers.
    All the best.

Don

Hilel, It never feels good when life starts kicking you around but that is what we are here for. We can be that ear to bend or that encouragement when needed. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

Alan

Hilel good to hear from you and see you posting. Our prayers are with you and hope things will smooth out for you.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Your absolutely correct Hilel this is a great forum.
    May God give you His peace that is beyond our comprehension.
    Our heart felt prayers are with you.
    One Nation under God

At least we have our health and our beutifull boys

God's blesses be with you Hilel.

We have to close our company at the end of the month and I have just given retrenchment letters to 12 staff members. But at least we do have our health and I have my loving wive and 2 beutifull sons to keep me going.

The most often overlooked person

Hilel,
    The most often overlooked person is ourselves. The times when it seem as though the world is falling down around us are the times that it matters the most. We all need to take time from life and do something that puts a smile on our own face once in a while. It will free your mind from troubles and send you out to face the world once again with a smile on your face and spring in your step. I am terribly sorry for your loss and the troubles in life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. And Listen up Don't apoligize for not having anything to contribute it will all come in time. Now if you have been laboring over the lathe or scoring some Gloat material and not sharing then you have some explaining to do.....lol

Best wishes

Kirk
    "There is nothing more dangerous than a resourcful idiot".....Dilbert

Raised in the US (elementary in Lawrence, graduated in Boulder). Now in Israel.
    We're with you in these difficult times. May you ride them through as best as possible. As to contributing, do not fret! It says "Contributor" under your name on each post.
    take care,
    Norm

A big family to sooth your troubled heart

Hilel, We all here on SMC feel your sorrow and bear your pain with you through these troubled times. Even though most of have never met face to face and never will, our hearts are filled with passion and compassion for our extended family in SMC. Take all the time you need to get your heart healed and our prayers and strength in numbers will be here for you every step of the way.

Slow and steady my friend,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Hilel!

May the good folks on this forum always be for you the good lstener you were for your young friend. And may God bless you always.
    Bob
    Bob Hainstock