Thread: updates

updates

hey everyone; i have had my head down focused for a while now. I havn't been visiting very often. I have made some advancements since my previous posts.... got to know my laser a little better and have given my new business a kick start. I have lots of pictures If anyone is interested. Here are a few.. i would love some critisism.

p.s. you guys have been a big help in the learning curve through both live threads, and archives.... thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"watch the waves until the water makes you move"
    relaxation 101
    carver, airbrush/painter, woodworker-turned engraver
    explorer2 30w coreldraw x3 photograv 3.0
    -darring to use vista-

Looks great. Can you share a little more details about the tiles? What size, were they placed in a sports facility, etc.

Nice work, Jeremy! When you did the signatures, did you have to convert them to lines or did you just use them scanned? They came out nice and clean.

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Very nice Jeremy!

I also like the tiles.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Love the tankard Jeremy, that's a nice touch, I did it on a mirror came out really well too. The 4 tiles, came out well but you never allowed for the spacing where the grout goes.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Jeremy

Nice work.

I like the tankard too. Is that pewter and Cermark?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7