Thread: Gun Cabinets

Gun Cabinets

A while back I started a thread looking for ideas of gun cabinet plans/design. After morphing a lot of ideas and other plans together, I came up with working drawings and started in on building two identical gun cabinets. I just delivered them this month and have included pics of one of them to show how my desgn turned out... there are more details and photos in another thread I started in the "Woodworking Projects" forum. (I wish I knew how to link to that thread from here.)

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff Frieburg; 04-20-2009 at 1:04 PM.

Pics

Sure would be interested in seeing your pictures.

Pics...

Barry, check out my post on the Workshop Projects forum The pics are posted there. When I tried to post them to this forum they don't show up. Perhaps picture attachments cannot be posted in two different forums at the same time.

Please take a look at the pics. I'm hungry for some "qualified feedback" from my woodworking colleagues!

I'ts sort of funny, but when I delivered one of the gun cabinets someone said, "Hey, that's pretty nice... just like you can get at the store!" I thought, "Ouch!", but perhaps I'm being too sensitive...