Thread: Class Reunion Ideas?

Class Reunion Ideas?

My wife's 30th high school class reunion is this summer and she has been asked about engraved gifts for the event. Anybody have a good idea?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Greg Vaughn [Epilog Helix 45W] - CorelDrawX3 - Photograv 2.11

Gregg, how about some cast acrylic tassles. They could be made to either hang from rear-view mirror or use as tiny keychains. You could get a bunch out of one sheet of 12X24...

Or only because I'm working on a order of 120 right now, votive candle holders (or shot glasses) with etching on them.

Not sure if there is a theme going on or not, but you could also do some leather coasters with etching on them. Fast burn time with nice dark color contrast.

Just trying to think of things that could go quick and inexpensive.

Steve
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Is it a large class?
    Got a year book?
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

Don't go they are scary
    Epilog Legend EXT 60w-Corel X4
    Skype me .

There's a lot more good than evil,
    and there's a lot more joy than pain.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley
    of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil:
    for thou art with me;
    thy rod and thy staff
    they comfort me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Russell Smith View Post
    Don't go they are scary
    Honestly, that was my first thought...
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Everyone ELSE gets so old!
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

I'd go for the acrylic keyrings option. I think they would be a nice reminder and if you put your telephone number on a bit of advertising for you!
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks everyone .... great ideas as always! The key chains sound like a good idea and would likely fit their budget (cheap!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Greg Vaughn [Epilog Helix 45W] - CorelDrawX3 - Photograv 2.11

Frank
    Any pictures of the key rings you are talking about. Just tring to get somw different ideas, Thanks
    Xenetech 13x25, Xenetech 9x12 Rotary, Corel 11, Photograv 2.11

You can cut custom shaped keytags from acrylic, maybe in the outline shape if the school logo, or even the outline shape of everyone after 30 years.. Round!
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

11. 2 years ago was my 20yr reunion, I made a bunch of keychains and they were a big hit, even had people stop by and buy extras. I put our school logo on one side and put the high school name with the 20yr reunion on the other side. I used the wood round ones that laserbits sells.

Mike
    Michael Burroughs
    Burroughs Engraving, Signs & Banners