Hey everyone!

I'm using Blum Face Frame Hinges (Compact 33) to install new doors on our existing kitchen cabinets. The gap created by the hinge between the door and face frame is 3/16" -- and I cannot seem to find any bumpers that are 3/16" thick.

I have a bunch of these and really like them. They have an extra little bump in the middle that keeps them from sticking like the flat ones eventually do. Unfortunately, they're only an 1/8" thick and you can tell things are a bit off kilter.

Anybody know where the heck I can get some Cabinet Bumpers that are 3/16" thick?