Thread: Where to find a logo

Where to find a logo

So my husband's boss showed him a plaque and told him that if I could make these signs, i could have the job.
    The symbol on the plaque is the Housing Department of New York.

My husband said he would scan in the logo for me, but i dont think that would work.

any suggestions?

ginger

What's the logo look like? Is it the fat lettered NYC? Regardless, you can go to their website, look in the press release section, find a pdf file there and open it. See if it's got the logo you want inside the pdf file. If so, save the pdf and import than into corel and delete all the unwanted stuff.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Ginger

Google did not turn up a name like that. Is that the actual name? Why don't you post the scan or the image you have.

Or give us a web site. We might be able to help you out.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

2311 Loveless Street, Guntersville, AL 35976
    Is it the New York Housing Authority?

Like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NYCHA.svg

Take a look on brandsoftheworld.com , they have most logos (and they're all free!).

Zax.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zachery Thomas; 04-01-2009 at 10:14 AM.