Thread: Bad wreck...

Bad wreck...

Hey, My pumper and a neighboring ladder truck was in a bad wreck today. Two firefighter are pretty banged up. I worked yesterday, not today.

If everyone could keep them in their prayers along with two civilians, it would be appreciated.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6349761.html

Thanks,

Sorry to hear that Chris.

We'll keep them in our thoughts...

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    I pray everyone will be all right.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I hope you and the others recover fully and fast. We worry about our son a lot (EMT) out there on emergency calls all day and something like this hits close to home.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Man thats awful, I hope everyone is ok.
    If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions.

Seen that on the news at lunch today Chris, I'd of bet money that the occupants of the car would of been hurt really bad or worse yet killed. Plus the guys in the front of the pumper had to of been a heck of a collision. Hope everyone pulls through OK.

Thanks for what you guys do.
    David

Holy cow Chris, we all wish them well. You know we always assume that your danger is actually fighting fires and forget that your risk starts when the big doors roll up.
    AB

Quote Originally Posted by David Duke View Post
    Seen that on the news at lunch today Chris, I'd of bet money that the occupants of the car would of been hurt really bad or worse yet killed. Plus the guys in the front of the pumper had to of been a heck of a collision. Hope everyone pulls through OK.

Thanks for what you guys do.
    They lady in the car is actually fine. Two firefighters are hurt. Two fractured femurs, two broken arms, and some bruised up ribs is the story I am getting so far.

I'll keep them in my thoughts. When you visit, tell them us Creekers with them a speedy recovery.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

saw the pic

Saw the photo in the paper this morning. I'll put all in my thoughts.

Carlos

They will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Sincerely,
    Phyllis

Little late, but everyone is out of surgery and doing well. Long road to recovery, but it is looking good.

Prayers sent, Chris. Godspeed.
    Leigh Costello
    Epilog Mini 24, 45W, Corel X4
    Smile, make them wonder what ya did.