Thread: Storage End Table

Smile Storage End Table

Good Afternoon! I was wondering if anyone has an idea where I could get plans for building an endtable with a storage cupboard. I'm new to woodworking, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

Laura

Welcome to the Creek.

There is quite a bit of free wood working plans out there. Just a quick search gave this one:

http://www.furnitureplans.com/pi_products/1001

I suggest you try Google. It may not be possible to find a plan for the exact design you have in mind, but then you can adjust the plans to fit your goal instead. Like the link I listed could be changed to your needs.

end tables

Hello Laura

I did not see you post until the other day, so that's why I'm late answering.
    Here are three pictures of one of the two end tables I made for my wife for our basement rec-room. Don't know if this was what you had in mind. There is a drawer and storage space below.

Now I've never sent pictures on this forum before so if there is no pictures you'll know why.

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Free plans

the3house.com lists both free and pay plans, shopsmith has a large archive of free plans, www.freeww.com has a lot of stuff too.

Welcome and good luck swimming through the sea of google.

Laura,

I built storage end tables this past Christmas 2008. I have the plans at home that I can forward to you. They are straight forward easy to understand plans.

Joe

Laura:

Here is the link for the plans. I made the cabinet without the drawers and put a raised panel door on the front. If raised panel doors are beyond your skill level, you can order them through Rockler.com or do a Google search for "Raised Panel doors" Hope this helps

Joe

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/woodworking/1273116.html