Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: engraveable photo albums?

Question engraveable photo albums?

Hello.

I have an engraving studio that lasers laptops, cell phones, leather journals, etc. I have only been open a month. I have had a client request photo albums. I have scoured the internet without much luck.

Can anyone direct me to a resource for a "laserable" photo albums that are under $15? Any more material suggestions are welcome, aluminum, wood albums?

Thanks.

John,

I've used Colorado Heirlooms, they have 2 or 3 sizes, sorry don't have the info at home, but they are beautiful. I made one of all of my husbands children & they loved them.
    Linda Tetreault
    Laser Impressions
    Epilog Mini 45 watt
    Corel X5

3. Second that - we use them exclusively for any wood projects. The price list used to be covertly hidden on their Web site but looks like since the layout has changed the curious might have to request one by email.

Thank you for the help. I will check into it.

John, I've gotten nice leather photo albums from Walmart at very cheap prices, like $ 2-10 depending on what you want and when you go (sales).

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Laserbits sells them too.
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Axiom AR8 Pro CNC, 60-Watt Epilog Legend 36EXT, Prusa MK3 3D Printer, SE-DC16, Powermatic Bandsaw, JET Lathe, Craftsman Lathe, Rigid Drill Press, Excalibur Scroll Saw, Craftsman Tablesaw, Delta Dust Collector, JET Air Filtration, Craftsman Planer, Old Craftsman Jointer, JessEm Router Table with Porter Cable 7518 Router, etc...

Aspire v9.5, CorelDraw 2021, Corel Video Studio 2019, ShaderMap Pro, GIMP, Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Sculptris, Google Sketchup, etc...

Actually, JDS just released some new ones this year that annodized aluminum for great etching... Haven't bought any yet, but saw them in the 2009 catalog I just got...
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Beckham View Post
    Actually, JDS just released some new ones this year that annodized aluminum for great etching... Haven't bought any yet, but saw them in the 2009 catalog I just got...
    Thanks Stephen...I'll have to check that out. I just received my JDS catalog the other day but have not had a chance to look through it.
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Axiom AR8 Pro CNC, 60-Watt Epilog Legend 36EXT, Prusa MK3 3D Printer, SE-DC16, Powermatic Bandsaw, JET Lathe, Craftsman Lathe, Rigid Drill Press, Excalibur Scroll Saw, Craftsman Tablesaw, Delta Dust Collector, JET Air Filtration, Craftsman Planer, Old Craftsman Jointer, JessEm Router Table with Porter Cable 7518 Router, etc...

Aspire v9.5, CorelDraw 2021, Corel Video Studio 2019, ShaderMap Pro, GIMP, Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Sculptris, Google Sketchup, etc...

Yea - "over 400 new items" and it's like cable - so many channels to choose from, I don't know what to watch... It's always a pain to find stuff I need in the pages from year to year - I think it's some print/layout editor's cruel joke to change it just enough to confuse me every year.
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Stephen,

What page? I can't seem to find them.

Anthony
    "No man is a failure who has friends." -Clarence

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Anthony Welch
    Laurel,MS

Epilog Legend EX 45watt, Corel Draw 12 & x3, Photograv, Wacom tablet 4x5, ShopBot PRS96x48 w/spindle, airbrush and shop full of tools.

Hi Stephen,

I'm with Anthony, I cannot find the photo albums in the new JDS catalog. I'd definitely be interested in checking them out.
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Me too! I've looked through page by page twice, and can't find them. Did you get a "special" catalog?
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

13. There are no photo albums in the new catalog - he must have confused it with their new metal photo frames.

John,

here is an other option, there are wood photo albums at $10.00, holds 72 4x6 photos

Ruben

John

Maple albums are available at www.richwoodline.com