Thread: G0691 Assembled

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G0691 Assembled

So UPS Freight called me on Tuesday to schedule my delivery, and they were supposed to bring the saw to me Thursday afternoon since I was off of work. So imagine my surprise when I pull up to my house Wednesday night, and see my saw sitting in my driveway. No one home and no one signed for it. I later found out it had been there since 1pm and I got home at 7pm. Thank goodness it didn't rain, and it didn't walk off. There wasn't any damage to any of the boxes either, so I took pics and started assembly.

It was boxed up pretty well, and considering the last couple things I've gotten from Grizzly were damaged in shipping, I was very happy. Assembly was pretty straightforward, and I did it by myself. I did have to build a "temporary" mobile base to move the cabinet around, but it wasn't too bad considering the weight. The riving knife was bent enough to interfere with the cut, so I bent it back, and am having Grizzly ship me another. The only adjustment I had to make was the fence, as it off of parallel by about 1/8" front to back. I've only made a few cuts so far, but it is sweet. Cut through hard maple like butter.
    Attached Images Attached Images