Thread: Moose Head Silhouette

Moose Head Silhouette

Random request; Does anyone have a moose head silhouette pattern/drawing available?

Something similar to this: http://www.adpulp.com/archives/Moose_head.gif

Thanks

This may or may not help, a whole moose.

if no one else has anything, try vector-images dot com. Individual vector files are $2-4.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Try this, I had some time to spare. Saved in version 11 (all I have) after vector conversion.

Bruce

Joe, not quite what I was looking for, but thanks. Added it to the archive.

Bruce, you didn't have go through all that trouble, but it does look great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Volden View Post
    Saved in version 11 (all I have) after vector conversion.
    Bruce,

If you look on the right side of the Save As dialog, there is a drop-down box that will have a lot of earlier versions in it. Just select 9 or 10 to save in an earlier version format.

Having said that, any chance of a Version 10 copy??
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

That was kind of a self-serving reply, wasn't it Dave?
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

I thought I was old with ver. 11

Here's one in v 10.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    That was kind of a self-serving reply, wasn't it Dave?
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Steve, I will give the benefit of the doubt that you meant that statement with a "" or "" after it. Actually no, I do not believe so. I am a mission of one, it seems, to encourage people on this group to post in the lowest practical version with their Corel.

To wit, October 30, 2008...
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=95303

I hazard a guess that less than half this group has X3 or X4. I was offering the information to indicate to the Bruce that he did not need to use version 10 to save in version 10 format. His v11 goes back to v5 or v6 and he is probably unaware that he already has the facility to save in all earlier versions with just two extra mouse clicks.
    Last edited by Dave Johnson29; 03-03-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Ooops, date wrong
    Dave J

Here is one I used at last Christmas.

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Volden View Post
    I thought I was old with ver. 11
    Here's one in v 10.
    Thanks Bruce, I even have version 5 to run my laser under DOS 6.22 and win3.1.
    Dave J

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Johnson29 View Post
    Thanks Bruce, I even have version 5 to run my laser under DOS 6.22 and win3.1.
    Yeah!!! Well I have versions 4, 5, 8, 10 and 11 . 5 is still my favorite though for user ease. Heck I haven't even found out how to clear out the guidelines I pull out from the ruler bar without a few clicks (vert. and horiz.) in 11. But I love 11 for trace. Also Dave I agree about saving to at least ver. 10 for other folks here at the creek.

Bruce

Smile

It actually sounded alot funnier when I typed it.......but yes, I was just busting your chops......next time I'll use some of these....

EDIT: It stuck the stinkin smiley in the references line and when you edit your post, you don't get the smiley option anymore! So I guess you'll have to suffer with an old school one.....

EDIT #2: HA! It converted my old school one after I clicked SAVE! Maybe this will work...... :-)~
    Last edited by Steve Clarkson; 03-03-2009 at 2:26 PM.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

What? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    It actually sounded a lot funnier when I typed it
    That's why I said what I said. Knowing a little of your posting style I opted for the most likely intent. I refrained from stabbing back and I blame the 'creek in general for that sorry-attitude in me at this time.

It is really cool having everyone, and I mean everyone here being polite. I am addicted to this forum if for no other reason than that. I am however addicted to this forum for many more reasons betond that.

Er, in that last old school Smilie, what is dribbling from the mouth??
    Dave J