Thread: Freedom Pens

Freedom Pens

Flatland Woodturners in Champaign Illinois has opted to do a Freedom Pens drive. We will send our pens to Keith in September or October.

Carpenters Local Union 44 (where our club meets)has donated $250 for pen kits. Some wood from fellow carpenters has also been donated.

Now we just have to get some kits and get them to the members (Flatland Woodturners). Some have never turned pens, but are interested for the cause. Some members are suppling their own kits. So I hope to end up with a lot of pens.

Wish us luck
    Jerry

Good luck with your turn-a-thon. Last year Cudahy High School, Cudahy, Wi turned 200 pens in one day. The kids had a good time and were glad to be able to do something for our troops. We have another turn-a-thon planned for later this spring with a goal of another 200 pens.
    Dave
    My money talks to me... It says Good Bye.

Thanks David, and way to go with the High School

Jerry

Jerry,

Thanks for joining us and don't forget to contact Jackie as she can provide pen kits at a nice discount. We purchase kits in bulk and pass 100% of the savings on to our Freedom Pen Turners.

Thanks Keith
    I will contact Jackie to see how many we can get and how much for shipping.
    Do you also have bushings.

Does Jackie have a phone number?

Jerry

Jerry,

Sorry we don't provide the bushings just pen kits. You can send a Private Mesage to Jackie Outten to ask about the pen kits.