Thread: Shops

Shops

Hello gang,

I haven't been on here in a long time, but I keep my hand in regularly over on WoodCentral as several of you whose names I see over there, too, know.

I noticed several threads here on shops, and I'd like to remind all that anyone who would like their shop tour added to <a href=http://www.shoptours.org>ShopTours.org</a> should let me know.

Although the site is linked to by WoodCentral, it is actually an independent, stand-alone site that I maintain and is hosted by former Ponder, Fred Reitberger.

I don't know if there are any issues by management here with sucking tours right off the forum, so if you have a tour you want memorialized please contact me so we can arrange for pictures and text. Not only that, I don't get here often enough to be able to ensure getting every tour posted.

Ken, if you happen to read this, let me know about potential management issues, otherwise I'll continue <b>not</b> harvesting them directly from the forum.

Nice to see new names that weren't around during the Pond era. That means the forum is growing and thriving.

Thanks Rod, I did not know about this. Once my workshop gets to the stage where someone would want a tour, I will send you some photos.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Thanks Rob, I've actually gone through each one of those..... a couple of times.

I think it was the shop tours that brought me here. Stop in every now and then for some new ideas.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Great, Frank. You're shop would be most welcom.

By the way, sometime look across the lake toward's Beamsville. The fruit farm that my wife grew up on is now the Ontario Street interchange on the Queen E. Her brother and his family and her late sister's family are still in the area from Port Dalhousie to Grimsby (and one in Lowbanks).

> <i><font color="blue">I've actually gone through each one of those..... a couple of times.</font></i>

Well, Tyler, then you've done some looking, as there are over 100 tours on the site. Glad they've helped.

Rod,

Thanks so much for all your hard work. Having all the shop tours available on the site is a wealth of information. Thanks for putting up with about 10 shop tour redo's for me as well.

Terry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Count me in
    When I get it done!
    Jim

Thumbs up shop tours

Rod I have sent you an email enquiring about posting to you shop tour site. Looking forward to touring all of the shops on the site now and hope to add my own soon

Nice to see ya around these parts Rod.!!! Aftet my next revision of my shop tour, I'll drop ya some pics and a update. Gotta new PM lathe coming to add to the shop ya know.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

I'm working on one now. I'll be in touch soon.

Jay
    Jay St. Peter