Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PVC 6" Piping Source (ASTM2729)

Sorry to revive an old thread... but as I was searching for suppliers of 6" drain pipe this thread kept coming up! If Google still thinks it's relevant I might as well add some more information to the end of it.

Menard's only sells it in bundles of 26... Anyone in SE WI want to go in on a group buy?

I've found two current sources:
    * Ace hardware as a special order, $22 for 10' with free store pickup. This document confirms that Cresline's part number 52155 meets the 2729 spec.
    * Fleet Farm, $17 for 10'. Not at all stores. Their 6" fittings look pretty reasonable, too.

I was unable to find it on Ferguson's site, much less any PVC piping, even after registering as a business. In general I find that I get better search results with "6" drain pipe" rather than including "D-2729".

Check out SiteOne Landscape Supply (used to be John Deere Landscapes who went nationwide years ago by buying up smaller landscapers, before they got bought out themselves and changed their name). JD had locations in most states, but don't know about SiteOne. Their website says there are 5 in Wisconsin. Ya had to play a landscaper or builder to get a decent price from JD, however. Buying as "Joe Woodworker" didn't hack it. JD used to carry 6" thin wall ASTM 2729.

Took a while to find 6" 2729 for my system this winter also. As said menards only sells it in bundles of 26. I looked around on line and found it at the mills fleet in monticello mn When I went to get it I had to show them on line that they had it in stock. IT was way out back against the fence . They were not aware they even had it . Still probably 400 ft or so there