Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother of all unsafe workers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If the guy spent the time working at McDonald's that he spent working on the saw and motor he could afford a new saw.
    I would make my own capacitors by stacking them until I got the right value if I needed to get a motor going in an emergency but using sandals on his feet, pliers, and bucket with board is way beyond the pale.
    David B

Blog Entries
    I've seen that one before. I just can't watch. How can one person do so many things wrong within such a short period of time? When he gets beaned by a kickback he'll scream unsafe tablesaw and order an EZ ;-)
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Is this the same guy who turned a miniature baseball bat on the lathe?

If not, they could have been brothers. Some of the most absurd machinery use I have ever seen!!!

I flagged it for dangerous/harmful content.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

This is a joke - right ?? I think the gene pool is getting watered down !!

6. It's too late for that. This guy's already reproduced.

Anything that happens to you after you're done having children is evolutionarily insignificant.

amazing.
    somewhere somebody is editing a 'user manual' to include all his errors.

i also truly hope his daughter was not still sitting behind the saw when he was using the rip fence AND mitre gauge ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Koepke View Post
    amazing.
    somewhere somebody is editing a 'user manual' to include all his errors.

i also truly hope his daughter was not still sitting behind the saw when he was using the rip fence AND mitre gauge ...
    You may be correct on the user manual statement. I was admiring a friends brand new Italian scooter. He was showing me the under seat storage compartment when I noticed a sticker that warned against keeping pets under the seat?????

AZCRAIG

Im remember seeing this last year sometime, it never gets old watching this dufus kick start his table saw.
    If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Leasure View Post
    This is a joke - right ?? I think the gene pool is getting watered down !!

There are some that feel the "gene pool" needs some stronger chlorination....
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger....then it hit me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heidrick View Post
    I flagged it for dangerous/harmful content.
    That got me
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I've seen the video before, but seeing it again I just realized the On/Off switch is located on the back of the saw. Another feather in his safety cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Eddard View Post
    I've seen the video before, but seeing it again I just realized the On/Off switch is located on the back of the saw. Another feather in his safety cap.
    Well, considering his unique-I hope-starting procedure, it pretty much has to be in the back (GOOD GRIEF, CHARLIE BROWN!) The saw is serviceable but he sure could do with some motor repair or replacement.

You guys seen his other videos he has up? This one takes the cake but check out his framing video. I wonder if his house is still standing.

mother of all unsafe workers

I guess this clod is too cheap or stupid to have the motor repaired with the proper start capacitor or bearing by a qualified repair shop. He might be able to buy a good used motor from local CL and have his troubles over and done! I hope his daughter and the dog weren't around to be the receipent of any of his stupid moves that could hurt them! If they left the room before he started this video, proves one thing...they are smarter than he is.