Thread: Marine Corps Seal problem

Marine Corps Seal problem

Hi All,

Well, believing every question I have has been answered here I did a search and came up with this response for the USMC Seal.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showpost...15&postcount=3

Problem is, my PDF viewer reads it OK, but Corel 10 says it is corrupt. I rechecked the saved version and the PDF reader still thinks it is OK.

My guess is it is in a PDF format later than Corel 10's PDF Filter. Can someone please convert this to an earlier version of PDF for me?

Using my PDF converter, I tried converting it all the way back to Acrobat version 1 and Corel still tells me is is corrupt.

Can someone please do a conversion for me to try?

Thanks for any help with this.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Try this- V10 saved. Had to zip it to get it to upload. Sorry, no way to convert it to pdf old version on my computer. Sorry if you weren't looking for the final file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Try this- V10 saved. Had to zip it to get it to upload. Sorry, no way to convert it to pdf old version on my computer. Sorry if you weren't looking for the final file.
    Hi Scott,

Thanks a million, that works fine.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.