Thread: Dog in snow?

Dog in snow?

My grandson lives in Florida and has never seen snow. He just turned 6 and I was trying to find that vidio link, showing a dog that was burrowing through about two feet of the white fluffy stuff. Someone on this forum posted it around early winter. I did a search but could not come up with the right one. Anyone remember where it would be? Thanks Reed
    Creation is a transfer of ideas to matter.

Reed,
    Was it this one? My dog is in it too!

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...ghlight=fallen
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Doug the one i was looking for was a video of a dog in two feet of snow just ploughing his way through. Some times you couldn't see him, just the snow humping up as he passed below. I am not sure but I think it was a lab, and I think it was from Canada. I saved it on my puter but a dirty, no good, rotten, stinking, mangy, son of a sows ear sent me a nasty virus and wiped my puter to nothingness.

Reed, you can find one over on UTube, don't know if it's the same one but look for "Merry Christmas from Bailey the Unknown Reindeer".
    Your grandson should get the picture of what we Canadians mean when we say it's snowing out.
    Too bad I don't have a video of my English Bulldog, Cooper out romping in the snow, he loves to plow through the snow, the deeper the better it seems .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48

GP

Quote Originally Posted by Reed Wells View Post
    My grandson lives in Florida and has never seen snow. He just turned 6 and I was trying to find that vidio link, showing a dog that was burrowing through about two feet of the white fluffy stuff. Someone on this forum posted it around early winter. I did a search but could not come up with the right one. Anyone remember where it would be? Thanks Reed

Gord,
    That was great! Thanks!
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Yes Gord, That is the one. Thanks a lot. I laugh my head off every time I view it.