Conversation Between George M. Perzel and Viktor Voroncov

1 Visitor Messages

  1. Hi, George,
    It's common problem on all Mercury's during summer. First of all try to put fans TO MOTHERBOARD and to LASER TUBE POWER SUPPLY. To maker this remove metal covers on right side of laser (for motherboard) and on back 9for power supply). Of course check INTERNAL FANS which cool MB and laser tube. Sometimes they do not work, or filled with dust.
    There is no temp/humidity sensor in Mercury, but during cutting your tube is working for 100% so very often power supply is switched OFF due overheating.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1