PDA

View Full Version : Corel Options file?

Dave Johnson29
12-23-2008, 6:59 PM
Hi All,

OK, I make no excuses other than old age! Corel v10.

I have clicked "Close dockers" and now the dockers I had on the right side of the work area are closed (surprise, surprise :eek:) and I cannot find how to reinstate them. I have scoured Help to no avail.

I really should not have been messing with this stuff. Leave well enough alone if it ain't broke. :rolleyes:

Also "Object Properties" docker, where is that activated from? Beats me.

Make an old man happy! :) Pleeeease.

I mentioned the "Options file" so that I can make a copy of the set up and if I mess up, I could just copy all of the options back. Anyone know where that file (s) is stored?

Thanks

Bob Young
12-23-2008, 7:14 PM
Go to the top property bar and click on window, you should see dockers in that drop down tab. Thats where it is in Version X3.

Don Gares
12-23-2008, 7:21 PM
I still have a Version 9 loaded and they are the same place as in X3 thus I would assume that they are also there in Version 10.

Don

John Noell
12-23-2008, 10:17 PM
At least in X3 there is an option to "export" your "workspace." Because it so easy to accidentally close or move these things by accident, I keep a copy of the workspace handy and when something get mucked up, I just re-load ("import") that workspace and I am back where I began. In X3 it is in Tools - Options - Workspace (whic is at the very top of the listing).

Dave Johnson29
12-24-2008, 9:10 AM
Thanks guys,

Everything everyone said was correct. :D:D

Damn, I did not think of looking in Window and the Dockers are all are.

I will try the Workspace Export/Import right now. DUH!! The VERY first line!! I blame old age.

Thanks again John, Don and Bob. I have mentioned it to Santa so look for something extra under the tree tomorrow. :)

Don Gares
12-24-2008, 9:21 AM
.....was appreciated but I am afraid that all that I will find under the tree(s) here in SE Iowa is more d*mn snow!:mad:

Happy Holidays everyone,

Don & Family

Dave Johnson29
12-24-2008, 9:24 AM
but I am afraid that all that I will find under the tree(s) here in SE Iowa is more d*mn snow!

You need to come inside Don! :D

Happy Christmas to All.