PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

Mike D'Orazio
12-23-2008, 9:29 AM
Hi, I am new to woodworking. In the tool buying process now. Hoping to have that fairly worked out around the new year. I am interested in furniture, jewlery boxes, picture frames, etc. I belong to some other forums as well and I enjoy reading them all. Hope to learn alot from yall and be able to lean on yall when I cant figure things out or have a problem with what I am trying to build.

Belinda Barfield
12-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Creek! I can't help you with the woodworking, as I am actually here as an engraver, but you'll get tons of advice and help here. Creekers are some really great folks.

Dewey Torres
12-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the Creek! Most everyone on here is in the tool buying process as it seems it NEVER ends. We will be looking forward to your posts.

Ted Shrader
12-23-2008, 5:27 PM
Mike -

Welcome to the Creek, a great place to hang out and exchange ideas. You will be able to gets lots of advice and recommendations as your tool acquisitions progress. Be sure to search the posts and mine them for info. There is a lot already available.

When you get your new stuff - don't forget the pictures. No pictures - didn't happen. ;) :D The picture police will be all over you. :rolleyes:

Welcome,
Ted

Bruce Page
12-23-2008, 6:41 PM
Mike, welcome to SMC. There are some talented WW"s here to help when needed! They're good at helping you spend your money too!