PDA

View Full Version : Easylife xmas box

Darren Null
12-22-2008, 6:15 PM
Well, it's probably too late, but may save some fellow 11th-hourers. It's an xmas box that makes the contents look particularly christmassy, costs very little and doesn't take any time to burn. This particular box is 290x140x40mm (which we filled with homemade mince pies and sorted the non-family Xmas pressies in a personal -but credit-crunch friendly- manner).

Ingredients:
Card (sheet...remember the the box you're making is going to need more card than you think...do the maths first). Options are shiny and hologram card, as well as plain colours.
Cellophane (cut out your xmassy shape and stick a square of cellophane behind it)

Method:
Burn: Message (black raster); fold lines (black vector); decorative cutout; Outline IN THAT ORDER.

Have some files...the CDR and a picture of the finished product...you'll have to imagine the mince pies as they were a test product too....*BURP!*

Margaret Turco
12-22-2008, 6:21 PM
Hey Darren, Merry Christmas! Did you intend to include pictures and files for us?

Darren Null
12-22-2008, 7:05 PM
I did indeed, and thought I remembered to put them in in the edit. Take 2.

AHA! There! And merry xmas right back at ya!
=8-)

Steve Clarkson
12-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Darren,

Thanks alot! I'm definitely one of those people that will use this in crunch time.