PDA

View Full Version : Five Barns Email Trouble?!?

Bill Grumbine
06-15-2004, 10:50 AM
Good morning all

I have received several emails from people who have asked me to put them on the email list, but have not gotten the email. Now every year I manage to miss someone here or there, and I eventually get caught up, but this looks to be of a more nefarious nature, because some of the people who are writing are definitely on the list.

Coincidentially, I have been getting hundreds of returned emails which I never sent out. This tells me that a real spammer has gotten my email and is using it in the return address field. This may have caused me to be put into spam filters by some ISPs. I have responded to everyone who has written. If you do not have something by the end of the day, please write again, and bear with me. I really don't want to have to start up a new email account, but if I have to I will to get around this.

Thanks.

Bill

Waymon Campbell
06-15-2004, 9:14 PM
Bill - I still haven't received the email...

Bill Grumbine
06-15-2004, 10:47 PM
Hi Waymon

My apologies for whatever is happening. I wish I knew. I have sent the hotel list to you twice, and I just sent another test email. Let me know if that makes it. If not, I'll try something else, and keep trying until we make contact.

Bill

Waymon Campbell
06-16-2004, 7:25 AM
Hi Waymon

My apologies for whatever is happening. I wish I knew. I have sent the hotel list to you twice, and I just sent another test email. Let me know if that makes it. If not, I'll try something else, and keep trying until we make contact.

Bill
I still haven't got it. I know my account is okay because I received over a hundred emails yesterday alone. Maybe try just PM'ing me the info.

Bill Grumbine
06-17-2004, 8:26 PM
Hi Waymon

Did any or all of my attempts reach you yet? If this doesn't work, I'll have to try smoke signals! :eek:

Bill

Chris Padilla
06-17-2004, 8:28 PM
Morse code? :p