PDA

View Full Version : Reality Bites!

Glenn Clabo
06-14-2004, 1:23 PM
We just got back from a little cruise to Bermuda...I wonder why?

Carl Eyman
06-14-2004, 1:46 PM
If you had not told me, I would have thought that was the beach at Tiverton.

Chris Padilla
06-14-2004, 1:49 PM
Why? Hmm, lets figure out how some of those rocks got where they are! :D

Sorry, just trying to make you feel good about leaving that hurricane-infested rock.... :D

Ken Salisbury
06-14-2004, 2:00 PM

THATS IT - RUB IT IN SMART ALEC - WE POOR FOLKS HAVE TO STAY HOME !

Rich Konopka
06-14-2004, 3:09 PM
I'll bet the water is warmer in Bermuda that at Naraghansett or East Beach.:D
Bermuda is on my list of places to visit. Will you go back?

Glenn Clabo
06-14-2004, 3:15 PM
In a heartbeat...First cruise...which was excellant. Bermuda is very close to HI.

Of course DR LOML and I REALLY needed a vacation. We've been flat out for months.

Wolf Kiessling
06-14-2004, 3:26 PM

I said the same thing when we got back from spending three weeks in Belize and actually started making plans to move there. Then, reality set in. We got thinking about the cost of living, the abundance of stores and goods, the various means of entertainment, the medical care/facilities and the vastness and diversity of the USA plus various other factors in the U.S. and we quickly discarded the idea. We rejected the idea of moving to Mexico for the same reasons.

We even considered moving permanently to Hawaii after we spent a month there but eventually reached the conclusion that we are better off where we are and it is good to have these places to visit. This is why we are signed up for a cruise to Nassau, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola and St. Thomas this fall.

Rich Konopka
06-14-2004, 4:57 PM
In a heartbeat...First cruise...which was excellant. Bermuda is very close to HI.

Of course DR LOML and I REALLY needed a vacation. We've been flat out for months.
Did you go out of NYC, Boston, or Philly? I have looked at this cruise and I am skeptical of cruises since I never have been on one. I don't think I have met a person who have not said they wouldn't cruise again. Maybe I am missing out.
I'm glad you and the Mrs. enjoyed the cruise.

Best Regards

Tony Falotico
06-14-2004, 7:07 PM

Because if you lived there everyday of your life, it wouldn't be special.

Glenn Clabo
06-14-2004, 7:37 PM
NYC...Celebrity Cruise Line. Awesome service...Try it...you'll like it.

Glenn Clabo
06-14-2004, 7:38 PM
Wolf...
Ya I know but...Reality still bites!

Glenn Clabo
06-14-2004, 7:41 PM
Ken...
We are much poorer now...but it was worth evey penny. Besides...all us workin' folk have to keep spending so all you retired folk can stay retired.