PDA

View Full Version : JoeWoodWorker Site?

richard poitras
12-14-2008, 6:05 PM
JoeWoodWorker Site?
I was just wondering if anyone knows if Joe ever has a 10% 15% 20% type of sale at the end of the year or anything of that nature, I am looking to buy a complete system but if I can save a few bucks I can wait. I have been watching but haven’t seen anything. If I am not mistaken it seems that last year he had some kind of discount at the end of the year. Any info of sales or discounts on systems on his site would be appreciated. (Looking to build the auto-cycling 5 cfm system)
Thanks
Richard

Dewey Torres
12-14-2008, 6:09 PM
Rich,
He does offer discounts from time to time and he did offer some holiday specials. Sign up for the JWW e-mails and you will start getting the heads ups sent to your e-mail box.

You can also e-mail him. He personally answers most e-mails.

richard poitras
12-14-2008, 7:13 PM
Dewey, I signed up for the newsletter back on November 30th but haven’t heard anything back for him? When or how often does the new letter come out?

Dewey Torres
12-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes I think the last one might have been around Black Friday right before you signed up. Are you trying to buy a vacuum press system?

Have you seen this?
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=85790&highlight=%24300(ish)

richard poitras
12-15-2008, 7:14 PM
Yes I am. I have been wanting too for some time now it just a matter of figuring out the best avenue to go and the different sizes….thanks