PDA

View Full Version : Another medical update on Joyce

Wolf Kiessling
06-13-2004, 1:08 PM
The good new is, the toes on her left foot are progressing nicely and the new pain control measures are still working very well. The bad news is, yesterday afternoon she had to be readmitted to the ICU with a double whammy of pneumonia plus congestive heart failure. She's hanging in there and they have her on a breathing program four times a day. Keep your fingers crossed, those of you who are praying for her please keep it up. She is very appreciative of your past efforts and credits y'all with the good progress on her foot.

I can hardly believe she did the weekly laundry, which she usually does on Sundays, plus some other weekly chores before before she told me she needs to go back to the hospital. The emerg room doc said she is extremely ill. Damn, that's what I call dedication. Sheesh.......

Dick Parr
06-13-2004, 1:24 PM
Still with ya Wolf....Both of you.....

John Miliunas
06-13-2004, 2:09 PM
Wolf, both you and Joyce are part of my daily prayer routine and I ain't about to stop now!

Dennis Peacock
06-13-2004, 3:51 PM
The LOML and I are still with you and Joyce.!!!! We ain't givin' up...so you don't give up.!!! ;)

Jason Roehl
06-13-2004, 6:34 PM
Still with you, Wolf. We're hoping the Big Guy steps in on her behalf here, too.

Ed Falis
06-13-2004, 6:57 PM
Wolf,

We're tracking you here, too. Keep up your big heart.

- Ed

David Klink
06-14-2004, 6:36 AM
I'm not familiar with your situation on the whole, but my best to your wife, yourself, and your family. Hang tough, and keep directing your thoughts up above.