PDA

View Full Version : I do my best woodworking wearing....

Doug Shepard
12-13-2008, 2:51 PM
With all the silly polls going on here recently, I figured maybe I've missed my required quota so....

Dave Verstraete
12-13-2008, 3:02 PM
Let me be BRIEF about this....

Ken Fitzgerald
12-13-2008, 3:10 PM
I'm not participating in this one. There are some strict laws locally......

Rich Engelhardt
12-13-2008, 3:14 PM
Hello,
Hmm - #4?

Is that an age type thing you young whelp :D:D:D

LOL!
I'm not quite ready for Depends yet @ 57 ;)

Dennis Peacock
12-13-2008, 3:18 PM
Well, I voted "THONG" for my Nor-Bro Tyler since I'm very sure he'd be so embarrassed to admit it. Plus I only know because Tyler mentioned one time in a passing conversation with Spring while they were eating at some MN Rest-ee-raunt.......I just hope I remembered it right. :p

Me....? It's Brief.....as usual. :D

John Schreiber
12-13-2008, 3:44 PM
. . . . an apron.

Glenn Clabo
12-13-2008, 4:02 PM
Me thinks the entire SMC crew has been partaking in the holiday egg nog.:eek:

Judy Kingery
12-13-2008, 4:06 PM
Ha, no not those kinda 'Depends,' just depends on what the weather's like. Presently the best choice are long underwear by Pategonia! You guys (and gals) are great!

Jude

Jim Becker
12-13-2008, 4:15 PM
I confess that I had to invoke my moderator powers to edit this poll since it was missing an important category. LOL And I also made it private so you can safely click on option 3 or 4 without revealing who you are... ;)

Glenn Clabo
12-13-2008, 4:26 PM
Okay...TMI...I'm going to have to poke my eyes out to get THAT vision out of my mind. The thong thang and Tyler has cost me months on the couch as it is.

Bruce Page
12-13-2008, 6:03 PM
Too much information!

Doug Shepard
12-13-2008, 7:01 PM
Well, I voted "THONG" for my Nor-Bro Tyler ....

Where's he been lately anyway?

Ben Rafael
12-13-2008, 7:21 PM
I do my best woodworking wearing out cheap router bits.

Thomas Knighton
12-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I considered naked woodworking, but since my "shop" is my back porch, I figured the neighbors would object, so boxer-briefs it is :D

Tom

Brian Effinger
12-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Ha, no not those kinda 'Depends,' just depends on what the weather's like. Presently the best choice are long underwear by Pategonia! You guys (and gals) are great!

Jude
I hope that's what he meant, because I picked it.

And I also made it private so you can safely click on option 3 or 4 without revealing who you are... ;)
Awww, you're now fun :p:D

Jim O'Dell
12-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Where's he (Tyler) been lately anyway?

You know, I think Tyler's been busier retired than he ever thought he was when he was still one of us working stiffs!! :eek: I believe he is spinning records at a local radio station, working on getting some sailing credentials, working on his shop, and cooking for the neighbors, and probably several other things I'm forgetting. Something like that anyway. Hopefully he'll poke his head in here and give us an update. Jim. (I added the blue above)

Doug Shepard
12-14-2008, 6:54 AM
I confess that I had to invoke my moderator powers to edit this poll since it was missing an important category. LOL And I also made it private so you can safely click on option 3 or 4 without revealing who you are... ;)

There's nothing worse than having a Moderator's hand fishing about in yer underthingys:D

Gary Click
12-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Used to wear a thong but had to stop. When I farted, the sound called all the dogs in the niegborhood.

Kinda like whistling by holding a blade of grass between your thumbs and blowing on it.

John W. Love
12-14-2008, 3:19 PM
Used to wear a thong but had to stop. When I farted, the sound called all the dogs in the niegborhood.

Kinda like whistling by holding a blade of grass between your thumbs and blowing on it.

Now thats funny!

Bruce Page
12-14-2008, 4:04 PM

See post #11
:D

Rod Sheridan
12-15-2008, 1:15 PM
Well, since the question was best woodworking, I voted briefs.

Now I guess if the question was safest woodworking I'd have to ask if that was safest for me or the shop?

If safest for me, it would be naked, since I presume I'd be more careful, especially if using the lathe.

now safest for the shop, that would be Depends (the brand) in case of a kickback from the tablesaw.

I do like this forum, just enough sillyness to be fun........Rod.

Dennis Peacock
12-15-2008, 5:03 PM

+2..!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL....just....can't.....stop.....laughing....!!! ! http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/sawdustar/emoticons/hilarious.gif

Brent Ring
12-15-2008, 5:22 PM
I think we are milking it to get to that millionth post...:D

Steve Clardy
12-15-2008, 9:51 PM
Voted commando. Sorry, couldn't resist that one. :eek::D

Tried a thong. Nope. I kept..uh...naw..can't say it...:D:D:D:D:D

Sonny Edmonds
12-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Thongs are just plain nasty!
There is a reason they are referred to as butt floss, Ya know.

I prefer to just swing with the breese, if you know what I mean.

Mike Wilkins
12-16-2008, 9:18 AM
I don't know what is freaking me out the most: this poll or the big hairy spider outside my office window.
But if you must know: boxers.