PDA

View Full Version : Lawnmower work table

Richard Guess
06-12-2004, 2:12 PM
I would like to build a work table for riding lawnmowers. I find that in my old age, changing oil and taking off the blades is kind of rough on the old bones! So if i could have a table for the riding mowers or pushmowers,it would be a lot easier on me! The height I'm thinking about is 2ft. and the lenght would be the size of an average riding mower,also the same for the width. I have two riding and one push mowers that I need to work on. This work table would have a ramp for the riding mowers.:)

Ken Garlock
06-12-2004, 4:31 PM
Hi Richard. This doesn't answer your question about a table, but I bought a hydraulic ATV lift from Northern Tool. I noticed that they are on sale now for $70. I just slide it under front of the deck, and pump the front up in the air so that I can get under to clean. Everything else is easily accessible from the ground.

You might look at Northern Tool for one of their hydraulic lift tables, they have various sizes, but generally not too wide.

Richard Guess
06-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Thanks,Ken. I found a list under "Lift Tables" on the net. But they are high dollar!