PDA

View Full Version : Neutra Display Font

Jack Harper
12-11-2008, 7:39 PM
Hello all. I am hoping someone may be able to help me and save me $500 in the process. I need the following text in the Neutra Display font in both bold and non-bold-

FINANCIAL PLAZA
7720 7730
and possibly an arrow in the font

If someone one has the font and would be kind enough to type the text and then convert to vector, I would be very grateful. Thanks.:)

Joe Pelonio
12-11-2008, 8:17 PM
That may be something you can make using Avenir, and a little bit of Gill Sans.

I have something called Neutra Ultimate, looks like a cross between Avenir and Gill Sans. probably not what you need but the closest I have, maybe you can edit it to work? (it's not squished like below in the cdr file)

I think that may be a Quark 4 font.

Jack Harper
12-11-2008, 8:58 PM
Thanks Joe. It looks narrow but I will give it a go and see.

Mike Chance in Iowa
12-11-2008, 8:59 PM
Here's the text converted to curves using Neutra Display in 5 different flavors: bold, light, thin, medium, & titling. The file is in Corel 9 format

Jack Harper
12-11-2008, 9:37 PM
Here's the text converted to curves using Neutra Display in 5 different flavors: bold, light, thin, medium, & titling. The file is in Corel 9 format

Mike! That's it. Thank you. The spec was from an architectural firm and they are particular to say the least. I need to laser the Numbers and waterjet the text out of 4' x 12' x .5" stainless, so getting it wrong was not an option.

Dan Moffett
12-12-2008, 1:13 AM
I found the font here:
http://www.grafikskolen.dk/stuff/skrifterne/NeutraFace%20TrueType/

Jack Harper
12-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks Dan.