PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

Bob Wheeler
06-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Howdy

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say howdy.

Bob Wheeler

Todd Burch
06-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Welcome Bob!

Keith Starosta
06-11-2004, 7:24 AM
Hi Bob! Welcome to the Creek. Good time of year to be from Traverse City. Are ya full up on cherries yet? My family has owned a house on Houghton Lake most of my life, so, many trips have been made to your area. I love the Bay!!!

Again, welcome!

Keith

Earl Kelly
06-11-2004, 8:01 AM
Welcome,Bob. Lots of nice people here.

Dennis Peacock
06-11-2004, 8:20 AM
<b>Howdy Bob and Welcome to SMC.!</b>

Gary Whitt
06-11-2004, 8:44 AM
Howdy back atcha! :D
Welcome aboard.

Jim Becker
06-11-2004, 9:08 AM
Welcome aboard, Bob!

Waymon Campbell
06-12-2004, 7:51 AM
Welcome aboard Bob. Before that Miliunas fellow chimes in...and just a reminder to you... we like pictures. Pictures of projects, pictures of shops, pictures of tools, and pictures of you. Speaking of pictures of you, your avatar looks like it is in need of some serious sunshine. You're look'in a bit pale!!! Of course, that's how we would all look if we got the shop time we wanted (24/7/365)!!!

John Miliunas
06-12-2004, 8:24 AM
Grrrrrr!!! :mad: Waymon beat me to the punch! :rolleyes: That's OK. This way I can just say, "Ditto to what Waymon said." :) This really IS a neat place to hang out, so come often and stay long. Did I mention we really DO like pics?! :D :cool:

Mark Singer
06-12-2004, 9:15 AM
Good morning Bob! Have a nice day! (I'm from California)

John Miliunas
06-12-2004, 9:59 AM
(I'm from California)

Hey Mark...Not ALL of us are from CA. In other words, you don't have to explain that to us when your location shows you in Laguna! :rolleyes: Sheeeeesh...Bad enough we have to draw pictures for that Chris P. guy from San Jose, now this.... :D :cool:

Mark Singer
06-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Hey Mark...Not ALL of us are from CA. In other words, you don't have to explain that to us when your location shows you in Laguna! :rolleyes: Sheeeeesh...Bad enough we have to draw pictures for that Chris P. guy from San Jose, now this.... :D :cool:
I guess I need to explain it since your from the land of cheese...."Sheeesh"
"Have a nice day" ....California....We are light dumb and just say have a nice day...cause we don't know what to say! If you read this that should become quite clear....I don't know what to say...."have a nice day", John.:(

Tyler Howell
06-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Welcome Bob.

Mark CA. shows in you work. Very tasteful and cutting edge.
Keep an eye on this one Bob. He shows us some very interesting things.;)

Mark Singer
06-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Tyler,
Good morning....you never talk to me anymore....unless you have something nice to say...can you give me a lot of Sh** like before?

Ken Salisbury
06-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Welcome to The Creek.

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/misc/moderator.gif

Tyler Howell
06-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Tyler,
Good morning....you never talk to me anymore....unless you have something nice to say...can you give me a lot of Sh** like before?Actually Bob it's all the crack that the left coast bunch smokes. Mark is actually photo copying stuff from magazines and passing it off as his own. We try to humor him.
How am I doing boss??? better????:p

Mark Singer
06-12-2004, 1:30 PM
There is my Tyler....he's back!!! Big time!