PDA

View Full Version : I'll get weekends off!!!!

Kevin Arceneaux
12-09-2008, 5:26 PM
Yep, I will be getting weekends off, at least until I get the list from the LOML.

I will get to spend 5 days a week at the end of the world - Port Fouchon, LA.

It is not bad, they have accommodations there for us, food, etc.

(http://risersolutions.expertep.com/index.asp)

Jim Becker
12-09-2008, 8:56 PM
I thought you were headed up this way for the next assignment, Kevin! But I guess Creole is in your future rather than cheese steaks... :D

Rob Bourgeois
12-10-2008, 7:15 AM
Bring your fishing pole...reds are running first bridge past Fouchon. :D

/if you see an idiot in a small orange kayak...it could be me.

John Schreiber
12-10-2008, 9:16 AM
Is that Pt Fourchon, with an "R"? I know down there R's creep into most every word, so I'm sure it's confusing.

It does look pretty close to the end of the world, especially in a hurricane. Be careful out there.

Elijah Fontenot
12-10-2008, 5:04 PM
Kevin,

What kind of work are you in? I know how you feel being down there. Im in the gulf right now 126 miles south of Morgan City, supplying the US with non-renewable resources.

Kevin Arceneaux
12-10-2008, 11:08 PM
I will be the Safety & Environmental Manager for Expert Risers. We rebuild riser pipe. Plus I will help out from time to time with the parent company.

Walker? I did not know they had internet over there, shoot, you guys just started wearing shoes! :)

Elijah Fontenot
12-11-2008, 8:45 AM
Now now... I am a transplant from Baton Rouge. I wanted a house on acreage with a big ass shop and you can't have that in Baton Rouge unless you have MUCHO CASHOLA.

We've upgraded from bare feet to flip flops...;)