PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on INCRA LS-TS Combo #4

Sam Bhanji
12-08-2008, 4:37 PM
Hello,

Anyone own an INCRA LS-TS Combo #4 table saw fence and router system from INCRA. I was looking to get one but not sure if its what they claim it is. I wanted to mount it to my old Laguna TS saw. Any experience good or bad would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam.

Chris Rosenberger
12-08-2008, 5:05 PM
I have an Incra LS fence setup on my Powermatic 66. I have been very happy with it. I keep the saw set up with a dado blade & I can quikly convert it for router use.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/chrisrosenb/100_0291.jpg

Dave Novak
12-08-2008, 5:18 PM
I have the TSLS Table Saw Fence, the WonderFence Joinery Package, and their router table with PRL lift. I cannot say enough about the system. The table saw fence is dead on accurate and ultra repeatable. As a router fence it's also outstanding, and has made me a master dovetail cutter too! All in all it's an outstanding package. If I ever upgrade to a better saw, I'll definietly try my best to buy it without a fence, because I wouldn't have any fence other than the one I'm using.

However, If I had it to do over again and had the room, I'd separate my router table from the table saw. I'd definitely still use the incra systems on both though.

John Sanford
12-09-2008, 8:26 PM
I have the TS-III and router table setup, very happy with it, except:

Router table in the saw (left wing) is too low. Not a problem with the Incra per se, but having used a taller router table extensively, I'd definitely go with a separate router table, and I would use an Incra fence on it.
Fence carriage sticks out more than I'd like. I have the fairly short carriage and 50" rails. The "no projection" aspect of traditional fences is mighty friendly compared to the hip catching potential of the carriage.

Gary Muto
12-10-2008, 2:38 PM
Nice Shop!